Pulsin Energy Bombs Reviews

Pulsin Energy Bombs - Ask a question now

Pulsin Energy Bombs

“Taste great!”

Written on: 18/10/2013 by SR1980 (28 reviews written)

I've fallen in love with Pulsin's organic energy bombs. They come in a wide range of flavours and each offer something different. Some are high protein, like the maple and pecan version, which is deliciously indulgent and perfect for post workout nutrition! Some are just great as a balanced, on the go snack, like the Bliss Bar, my favourite flavour. Its raw chocolate with the added superfood maca, which gives a rich, caramel taste. Delicious! They are all vegan, gluten free and organic, which… Read Full Review

Pulsin Energy Bombs

“I ate Pulsin Energy Bombs before going to the gym, and...”

Written on: 25/09/2007 by cumming7 (1 review written)

I ate Pulsin Energy Bombs before going to the gym, and found they really gave me a boost of natural energy. They have 2000 mg of guarana which helps! Also, it works well with the ginseng. I really noticed the difference in my circuits class - I usually start flagging, but this time I made it all the way through! They taste great too, and they are probably the cheapest raw chocolate I've seen in any health food store.

The packaging is "biocompostable", which means the wrappers degrade in your… Read Full Review