Remington Thunderbolt Reviews

Remington Thunderbolt - Ask a question now

“I tried a sample of these a few weeks back at MAD in...”

Written on: 27/12/2010

I tried a sample of these a few weeks back at MAD in an AA_TX200 in .22 caliber. Yes they are v fast my poi at 30 yards was about 3" high compared to the H&N FTT I was using at he time. But unfortunately the grouping was dire, I was struggling to get 3" groups with these! I thought it might be the barrel so I gave this a clean but, the grouping didn't improve at all, if anything it got worse. They were no good in my Air Arms I'm afraid… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“DO NOT BUY THIS AMMO!!! After running about 150 rounds...”

Written on: 22/02/2008 by my1970boss302 (1 review written)

DO NOT BUY THIS AMMO!!! After running about 150 rounds through my Walther P-22 I had lead filled pipe. I called Walther and told them what i saw when i went to clean the bore and the rep said "Were you shooting Remington Thunderbolt ammo?" i checked the box and said yes. he preceeded to tell me that they have received over a thousand complaints all with the same ammo in common. Kudos to Walther for handling my problem and replacing my barrel… Read Full Review

“The best 22 ammunition ever.”

Written on: 23/09/2007 by imrightbehindyou (20 reviews written)

The best 22 ammunition ever… Read Full Review

Bobby_The_V's Response to imrightbehindyou's Review

Written on: 07/07/2014

I have had NO issues with this ammo---25 yds with my Smith 22a and 1-2 inch groupings