The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor Reviews

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor - Ask a question now

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

“I was a huge Mummy fan, I remember when I saw the...”

Written on: 14/09/2008 by SeanyBoy08 (5 reviews written)

I was a huge Mummy fan, I remember when I saw the first Mummy movie and adored it. I have seen it many times since then, I also really enjoyed the sequel Returns, I even liked the Scorpion King. But heck, this movie was a load of rubbish! It was a disgrace to the series, they should of just left it at the two and the spin-off. Speaking of spin-offs, if its anything like the SK, those Yeti will get their own spin-off. Lets pray that never happens… Read Full Review

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

“If you have seen the Mummy Returns and the original...”

Written on: 29/08/2008

If you have seen the Mummy Returns and the original mummy you will be quite disapointed with this film,
Because
Point 1 : there is a very low standard of acting with this movie.
Point 2 : if you have seen the mummy returns it shares a very similar story only in China.
Point 3 : the character "Evey O'Connell" is palyed by another actress.
point 4 : Actions Scenes were rather lacklustre for the adult viewer.

So to see where I'm coming from it looks like that the movie was cobbled together in… Read Full Review

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

“The whole family went to see The Tomb Of The Dragon...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by Gloria1504 (35 reviews written)

The whole family went to see The Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor with some trepidation after reading the terrible write ups. We neednt have been worried as its a decent family film and is not too gory for the younger kids to watch (my youngest being 10). There are all the usual explosions and amazing cinematography that you would expect with this kind of film, and the plot is reasonable and easy to follow. I would recommend that you ignore the critics and go see this one over the school holidays!… Read Full Review

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

“I thought The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor has...”

Written on: 07/08/2008

I thought The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor has very poor acting from all the characters (in particular Brendan)except the Chinese actors who seemed wasted on this film.

Very dodgy computer generated stuff - yetti's, mountain scenery etc… Read Full Review

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

“I must say, "The Mummy" & "The Mummy Returns" cut it...”

Written on: 06/04/2008 by Telic (3 reviews written)

I must say, "The Mummy" & "The Mummy Returns" cut it for me in terms of action adventure. If explosions, hints of witty humor and a number of ancient creatures interest you then this film is right up your street! To me it feels as if Brendan Fraser is loosing grip, this being his *hopes* last attempt at ruining what could of been a perfectly stomachable film. Don't get me wrong, it's on my "to buy" list, if it's under 5 that is!… Read Full Review