Linksys PSUS4 USB Printer Server 4 port network Switch Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Linksys PSUS4 USB Printer Server 4 port network Switch

“I bought this little box because I wanted to be able...”

Written on: 07/10/2008 by royston o (1 review written)

I bought this little box because I wanted to be able to use my Panasonic KX-P7100 printer from any computer in the house without having my desktop system switched on. I did a bit of research on it and it looked OK, especially as it was also a 4-port switch. Good value for money!
The problem is, and from what I've read I am not alone in this, that you do not find out until after you have bought it, plugged it in and tried to use it that it does not support GDI printers. None of the… Read Full Review

Linksys PSUS4 USB Printer Server 4 port network Switch

“I have owned this item for a while and it has come in...”

Written on: 20/09/2007 by AirborneUK (15 reviews written)

I have owned this item for a while and it has come in extremely useful, before I had to keep switching the USB cables from PC, to PC to allow the use of a printer, Now all that needs doing is pressing "print", doesn't matter what PC I am on, with this device there is no need to dedicate a PC to print server chores, this device also removes printing bottlenecks within you computer system as it stores the print jobs on the one megabyte buffer inside the device, freeing up some computer… Read Full Review