Kylie Minogue, X Reviews

Kylie Minogue, X - Ask a question now

“I have waited for so long and now finally I have the...”

Written on: 29/12/2007

I have waited for so long and now finally I have the new kylie album. after being slightly dissappointed with body language (sorry kylie) I was kind of worryed about what X would be like. I am glad that it is a FANTASTIC album. I love every track on it, I dont skip any of them.
The best songs are wow, stars, cosmic, the one and of course 2 hearts.

Well done kylie… Read Full Review

“Okay, so when I heard that Kylie Minogue was finally...”

Written on: 06/12/2007 by shunters22 (6 reviews written)

Okay, so when I heard that Kylie Minogue was finally releasing her 10th Studio album, I would bet that every true fan of Kylie had butterflies in their stomach. Why? I'll tell you. Kylie had me when she first burst onto the scene with her bubblegum pop and 80's perm. I was 4 years old. I have been a fan since then even in her Deconstruction days when she was doing 'Confide in Me' and 'Cowboy Style'. Like other fans, there is a sense of "Oh my god! What if I don't like the new album? Will… Read Full Review

“She invested Various styles.The One and Like a Drug...”

Written on: 03/11/2007 by atheel (1 review written)

She invested Various styles.The One and Like a Drug should be the 2nd and third videos from this LP… Read Full Review