Revo Pico Reviews

• Sound Quality

Revo Pico - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Revo Pico

Revo Pico

“Doesn't stand the test of time”

Written on: 07/12/2012

Smart unit with good sound quality and I was happy enough with this expensive purchase. After a year of not intensive use the paint indicating the function of the buttons had all rubbed off and so anyone unfamiliar with the radio would not have a clue how to even turn it on! Then the battery lost its ability to hold a charge. How to replace it? Answer from Revo - you can't! It has to be returned to them for a factory fitted replacement at considerable cost. All in all very disappointing. I'll… Read Full Review

Revo Pico

“The sound quality from this unit is suprisingly good,...”

Written on: 29/03/2010 by Betulakevinii (1 review written)

The sound quality from this unit is suprisingly good, even from streams with low data rates. Initial set up was straight forward and it connected with my network with no issues. Entering the security code for my wifi was time consuming with just a big turn and push dial. Battery life when it was new was very repectable but now after a year it's now only a couple of hours. The problem I have now is that it always wants to start up on the same 'listen again' progamme I listened to months ago… Read Full Review

Revo Pico

“I have owned my revo pico for some time now and though...”

Written on: 03/03/2010 by timsimpson (1 review written)

I have owned my revo pico for some time now and though I am pleased with it, I feel some minor design improvements would make it a much better product to use.
1. The absence of a sleep function makes it inconvenient to listen to at bed time.
2. An alarm feature would be invaluable
3. There is no indication of remaining charge in internal battery. Display indicates "Low Charge" for a minute, then unit switches off, usually when I'm in the bath… Read Full Review

Revo Pico

“I like this gadget a Lot. Had it now for a couple of...”

Written on: 01/05/2008 by leonBurant (1 review written)

I like this gadget a Lot. Had it now for a couple of weeks and use it extensively. Even in the shower because i can. Its does all a Dab Radio should and more in the form of re winding Pausing and recording the station your listening to. How cool is that.i use these capabilites a lot. There are just so good to have i wonder how i ever got along without them before..Any Cons..Well initially the battery charge didnt seem to last that long at all but after a few recharges its staying power is… Read Full Review