Pet Well Being Reviews - www.petwellbeing.com

Pet Well Being - www.petwellbeing.com - Ask a question now

“Can't say it doesn't work”

Written on: 17/07/2016 by pgalore (1 review written)

My cat was diagnosed with mammary cancer in November 2014. We elected to have surgery to remove the affected chain and when the doctor got in there, found it on both sides. They removed both mammary chains. I also elected to do chemo following the surgery. (My kitty was only about 9 yrs old and I rescued her from a physically abusive home where she had a flea collar placed on her as a kitten that grew into her skin and caused nerve damage and constricted her esophagus.) Needless to say, she had… Read Full Review

Pwbcustomercare's Response to pgalore's Review

Written on: 20/07/2016

Hi there!
Thank you for such a positive comment. I'm happy to hear that it is helping your kitty out and we hope for much much longer!
Please let us know if there is anything we can do help you with your pet.

“Products I have used are good, customer service not so...”

Written on: 01/04/2016

I have been ordering large quantities of products for the last two years because I do believe they help my pets and my customers' pets. HOWEVER, at least two times that I have ordered, my products do not show up and when I inquire MULTIPLE times (they did not get back to me after leaving messages) I come to find that the product is out of stock. Both times this happened, I was held up for 1 month waiting for products to arrive. No emails or messages were sent to let me know the status. After… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/04/2016

Hello,

I am very sorry for any negative experience that you had with Pet Wellbeing. As the company is growing more and more of the items are being sold out faster than we can anticipate. We are working as hard as we can to ensure this does not happen in the future. We do however send out Out of Stock emails once the orders are placed which will inform you of the expected ship date. It also notifies you that any in stock items will not ship out until the out of stock item is ready to go out. If you did not receive this I apologize.
If the item was suddenly out of stock without of notice, we would not have an expected ship date as we need to wait for the confirmation from our manufacturers. We can always take your information and let you know once we get updates.
Please let us know if you do have any more questions as Customer Service.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Customer care

“Excellent Products but poor customer service.”

Written on: 16/10/2015 by PugDad_2015 (1 review written)

I ordered Life Gold for my dog with liver cancer. It was on the Thursday before Labor Day in USA. The amount I authorized was for the product and a 2-day delivery. I figured with UPS I could receive the order sooner. Even though it was received at the warehouse on Thursday, the product was not mailed--it was held at the warehouse until Tuesday after Labor Day. I called Customer Serv. and was told it was being shipped on Tuesday. I told the woman that I wanted to receive it overnight and… Read Full Review

Pwbcustomercare's Response to PugDad_2015's Review

Written on: 16/10/2015

Hi there. On behalf of the Pet Wellbeing Customer Service Team, I would like to thank you for choosing our products to help your pet. Unfortunately I am not able to locate your specific order with the limited details provided on this review. All in stock orders should be shipped either the same business day (if placed before 2:00 PM EST) or the next business day (if placed after 2:00 PM EST). Delivery attempts are only made on business days, so unfortunately UPS does not deliver, nor move, the packages on weekends or holidays. I am glad that you had provided us with the opportunity to review your order and help rectify the frustrating situation, and I hope that you would allow our team to assist you again in the future. Life Gold is an immune-supporting formula that helps to encourage your pet's natural defenses in fighting the condition that may be ailing them. It is not a cure for cancer nor would it be able to eliminate tumors, but in some cases it has helped to reduce the size of the tumor or at least help slow it's progression, as it helps to support their natural immunity to fight against it. Please allow us to make up for your previous experience on your next purchase and/or question.

Pet Wellbeing

Pugdad_2015's reply to Pwbcustomercare's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2015

Hello from Fort Worth, TX!!!! Thank you for your response. I appreciate that you took time to comment. Except for the confusion at the onset and my frustration with having to wait one whole week---you guys refunded the full shipping charges! That came to over $50. My pug still has a good appetite and I've read that smaller meals spread out over the day are better than two large feedings like both dogs were getting before we found out about the cancer. I just wish I could help her put back all the weight she has lost :( We see her rib cage and notice that her tail is also much thinner. But aside from that--she is still with us. Thank you again!

“Don't expect a refund!”

Written on: 24/07/2015 by Hatchas190 (1 review written)

We purchased a product when our dog was diagnosed with cancer. He would not eat food with the product on it. We sent it back, verified it got there with the USPS tracking number online but never received a refund. By the time we realized it we had discarded the receipt. The company refused to refund our money… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/08/2015

Hello, I just wanted to apologize first off that you are unhappy with the service we offered. I cannot look into your return based on the limited information I have from this post but I can assure you that any return made promptly with our return instructions, under the return policy & guarantee we offer, would be refunded. We have a gracious 90 days for customers to contact us for a return number and instructions and we will refund a shipment once it comes to our warehouse. If you spoke to us we would have investigated and confirmed with the warehouse that they did or did not have this. Under the policy we state the items must be returned for your credit.
Thank you and have a nice day.

“Customer Service is horrible”

Written on: 01/05/2015 by EzraPittman494 (1 review written)

I ordered an item from petwellbeing.com. Within 10 minutes, I received an email confirmation that the order had been received. I immediately replied (directly replied from THE COMPANY'S sender email address) that I wanted to cancel the order. The next morning I called and they told me they had already shipped the item. I told them I had cancelled it within minutes of the order confirmation via their provided email address and they said they didn't receive the email. I told them I would… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/07/2015

I'm very sorry for your experience with us at Pet Wellbeing.
We just wanted to let you know that with our emails that we do respond to all that are received during our business hours. I cannot say why we did not receive your specific email but if we received it, it would have been looked after right away.
As for the product being shipped; due to the nature of our business we have shipments processed immediately as we want to ensure products go out as soon as possible and that pets can start using them. I'm sorry that we could not stop your order for those reasons. Although the warehouse would have tried their hardest to locate the shipment , they simply could not.
As per return policy we do only refund on shipments minus the shipping cost. This is clearly printed on the website, email confirmations and on the packing slip received with your items.
Have a nice day!

“Terrible Customer Service & Did Not Honour Return Policy”

Written on: 14/07/2014 by AngelaHalvorsen (1 review written)

Do not buy anything from Pet Wellbeing. They do not honour their return policy. I returned their product and they refused to give me a refund. I sent it back in the exact same packaging they sent it to me in and they claim they only received one of the two bottles from me. They have terrible customer service and refused to let me speak to the CEO. The manager actually hung up on me. I am absolutely livid at the way I was treated and will never buy anything from them again. Do not buy… Read Full Review

Pwbcustomercare's Response to AngelaHalvorsen's Review

Written on: 28/04/2015

This order was refunded in full and the complaint was also closed by the BBB showing we made a grand effort in resolving this issue with the client. We work very hard to resolve all issues that may come up with our valued customers. If a client becomes verbally abusive then it reaches a point where we can no longer work together without the cooperation of the consumer. Our return policy is always honoured as we strive to provide high quality products and excellent customer service for all of our beloved pets.

“GOOD SAMARITAN 1”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by GoodSamaritan1 (1 review written)

Our sweet 17 year old kitty, Pearl has been very ill with HyperT for several months & we have spent 24/7 over the the last months trying to heal her. She is still living & being lovingly cared for by us and our CARING vet. One of our pursuits was thru Pet Well Being products. The products became problematic after 2 months. Pet Well Being 'customer service' misrepresents, makes false statements, make contradictory representations, is obnoxious when their practices are questioned, etc. For these… Read Full Review

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Momcomplaint (1 review written)

I called Pet Well Being in less than two hours of placing an order to cancel a single item. I was contacted two hours after my request to be informed that there was no way they could pull the order back. I was told to accept the shipment and return the item at my own expense. To see if the order had really been processed I requested a tracking number which they were not able to provide immediately. Really? That is no way to keep customer confidence! What a shame! I am going to return the… Read Full Review

“Pet Wellbeing Thyroid Gold and Kidney Support Gold for...”

Written on: 30/12/2013

All the claims about how this will help a cat in renal failure and that the numbers will go up and no need for meds is just BS. I gave it to my cat after finding out diagnosis and he deteriorated even faster. I lost my poor beloved cat of 10 1/2 years of age and am just devastated. I should have done more research. Save your money and do more research online. I hear that they have paid people to put on good reviews on their site. Would not recommend at all. I wish I had done more… Read Full Review

“Mail delivery STUPID”

Written on: 05/11/2013 by blurue (1 review written)

I learned my beloved cat had lung cancer and within one hour, ordered from "Pet Wellbeing." I paid an extra $18 for 2-day shipping! Instead of using Priority Mail--that would have gotten me the product in 2 days (as advertised), they use UPS--that doesn't deliver on Sat. So my $18 went into the toilet, and I got my product in 4 days! The other company I ordered from the same day as this one--charged me 1 penny for Priority mail and I got product in 2 days!!!! I sent Pet Wellbeing back (and… Read Full Review

“DO NOT PAID WITH CREDIT CARD”

Written on: 27/06/2013

After I placed 1 order of 2 bottles of cancer medicine for my cat. This company kept charging my credit card the same order every two weeks. Its been very difficult to stop the charges.The company claim that I signed a automatic charge contract or something like that. Do not give this company your credit card information… Read Full Review

Carmen21's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

Agreed , it happened to my sister too

Rosita60's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

Yes, do not give your credit card information to that company , they will keep charging you every two weeks , and you will have to cancel you credit card in order to stop the charges.

“Customer Service/Product Rocks!”

Written on: 28/03/2013

1st order of BM Tone-Up GOLD (feline diarrhea) 3/5, but had sent my cat "home" to CA. Returned the product w/no problem whatsoever. 2nd order (the same) - other cat had the problem. Called for yet another RN nbr - cat had tried my neighbor's & refused to have anything to do w/it. A very pleasant customer service person reminded me I could only return the same product once (this was the 2nd time). (I never read return policies...duh) Maybe I could sell/give it to my neighbor? Couple… Read Full Review

“Petwellbeing.com never posted my HONEST review”

Written on: 05/03/2013

I purchased Blood Sugar Gold, intended to support dogs with diabetes. I used the product faithfully as advertised. It did absolutely nothing for my dog. I then discontinued use and saw no worsening of the condition in my dog. Obviously, the product did not work for me. I contacted support. They immediately issued an RMA and I returned the product for a full refund. I have absolutely no complaints about customer service; the company responded promptly and held to their stated return… Read Full Review

“Fantastic Customer Service”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by monbow (1 review written)

I cannot speak about the quality of the products, as my cat passed away before I received my shipment. However, I emailed customer service and said I'd like to return my items for that reason. I had a response within minutes. And it wasn't a canned, automated response. It was a real live person who expressed sympathy for my loss and explained in plain detail what I needed to do. They said it would take 8-12 business days for my refund to process, and everything went like they said it… Read Full Review

“Appalling service”

Written on: 09/02/2013

I ordered two diffusers for my cats at the beginning of january, sent a follow-up email two weeks later asking for an estimated date, then a final email a week after that asking for my ~£47 back. I haven't received the product I ordered and paid for, any kind of reply to my messages, my money back,or an apology. Terrible service, will not be using again… Read Full Review

“products and service are below par.”

Written on: 08/01/2013 by whaletail (1 review written)

I ordered Supraglan from this company. Please save your money. This product did nothing for my dog. Go to a site were they are willing to give you up to a year to refund your money. The products of this company, if they work at all, certainly don't work overnight. You want to be able to give it some time to gauge it's effectiveness. Their refund policy is 90 days and if you are even a few days later they will not refund. Please shop elsewhere!… Read Full Review

“missleading”

Written on: 13/12/2012

The Petwellbeing website does not clarify there is a payment center for payments sent by (check or money order) this I found out later is the Canada office . Both addresses appear on screen , stating "some products are sent from the Vancover office" "all products shipped from our Georgia address" VERY MISSLEADING I sent the money order payment of course to the Georgia address waiting for delivery called customer service then was told the payment had to be received in Vancover canada office… Read Full Review

Sally_Musil's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2012

Looking over their website, it seems quite clear from the mail order form that it must be made out to the business name right near the top it says that.

I can see that they're offering 2 addresses. From what I can see this is a convenience for American customers who wish to not pay extra postage.

I shop online very often, monthly for a lot of my products and I'm sorry but this seems cut and dry to me.
More people need to read instructions before sending an order.
Mail order is by far the slowest form of shopping nowadays and if you require products sooner for an ill pet, you should find a faster method.

The site seems clear to me. Sorry you misunderstood. When shopping online, you don't have the clerks to assist you in person so you have to educate yourself to ensure you're doing it the right way.

Occop's Comment

Written on: 20/12/2012

On the mail form what is stated "send check or money orders to either address' the payment was sent to the Georgia address, was not accepted , had to be sent to the Canada office which took another 7 days!This should be clarified on the website.

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 30/11/2012

When we were told that our golden retriever had lymphoma we researched all different forms of treatment. To support his treatment we ordered Life Gold Cancer Support. Although there is no way to tell if this additional medication is working we feel it helps support his overall well being. If there was another site that offered this supplement by all means we would switch. The customer service at Pet Well Being is awful. They continue to change product names, shipping policies and amounts… Read Full Review

“Respiatory Aid”

Written on: 24/10/2012 by spot123 (1 review written)

I bought this product online and at $45. thought it might work for occasional cat coughs. Today it arrived, and it is an entirely different product. After calling customer service, I find that the customer service rep says "we've discontinued this and substitued another called Throat Gold". This is not what I ordered and the rep also said "we contacted you via phone" not true. They then said they would reduce the price by 20% on the product, which I agreed to. I will not likely order… Read Full Review

“Not so palatable”

Written on: 28/05/2012

I was looking for this product since my dog's breeder mentioned about it. I have English Bulldog and they are prone to heart diseases. Unfortunately, International shipping is impossible, so I ordered trough my friend. That is big minus(!!), because i received it without any problems or custom fees. I wanted to try this product, because I live in very warm climate and this product could act like a diuretic. After only few days, my dog was breathing more smoothly and I was very pleased. After a… Read Full Review