Silentnight Deep Sleep Duvet Reviews

Silentnight Deep Sleep Duvet - Ask a question now

“I bought my Deepsleep from Tesco when it was 11.50, my...”

Written on: 26/11/2007 by vwood (1 review written)

I bought my Deepsleep from Tesco when it was 11.50, my bedroom is in a loft conversion which has no central heating so my room is freezing in winter. I was amazed at just how great the duvet was, I sleep better than I ever have before and don't need my throw over on top of my duvet anymore, I LOVE my silent night deep sleep so much I bought one for my sister for xmas… Read Full Review

“I bought the Silentnight Deep Sleep Duvet from Linens...”

Written on: 13/09/2007 by JeanAl (1 review written)

I bought the Silentnight Deep Sleep Duvet from Linens Ltd online. They will not refund for hygiene reasons unless the item is faulty. Better to buy an Egyptian Cotton covered duvet… Read Full Review