Anglian Gold Account Reviews - www.anglianhome.co.uk

Anglian Gold Account www.anglianhome.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Anglian Gold Account www.anglianhome.co.uk

Anglian Gold Account www.anglianhome.co.uk

“AVOID THEM”

Written on: 18/11/2014 by 436Snow (1 review written)

I was employed by Anglian for about 3 months in 2012. From start to finish it was an unpleasant experience and I was particularly shocked at the way paying customers were treated. I thought I should put my experience in writing in the hope that people will avoid this company. I worked at the Fareham Installation Depot which at the time was run by Ken Jones and Martin Pike. Anglian does not use its own staff; the fittings are sub-contracted to self-employed glaziers and window fitters. As the… Read Full Review

“Avoid this company.....anglian nightmare !”

Written on: 28/09/2013 by Ken13 (1 review written)

I just had a window installation on Friday 13th September. The installation team removed the old window from kitchen & when tried to fit the new window the frame was too big to fit, which left my kitchen boarded up for few days. They should have brought the correct size windows and measured second time before removing the old windows. I was promised that board will be removed in 4 days and correct window will be installed. They finally installed the window after 4 days of living in boarded up… Read Full Review

“Anglian Gold account best product i found”

Written on: 08/02/2013 by Jinglebombs (1 review written)

I just bought my windows from Anglian and i took the gold account and it is awesome. I have sold finance packages in the past and this is by far the best I have ever seen. You initially get 10% discount for taking it as this comes from Barclays as an incentive to use their product on mine it worked out at £1200. The loan was spread over a max of 10 years but with absolutely no restrictions for early settlement or over payment,meaning that if i cleared it in 2.2 years, it would work out that i… Read Full Review

Bigbloke11's Response to Jinglebombs's Review

Written on: 27/02/2014

You have not sold much finance then have you? or are you a staff member of Anglian? as the plan you mention is aprox 25% apr and you can get so much better, infact i sell a 0.69% per month package from Barclays that has under half the apr. and has no penalty if you pay early ( unlike that one that has a condition Anglian will ask for the 10% discount back) my advise.... dont use them /

Jinglebombs's reply to Bigbloke11's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

You have not sold much finance then have you? nice way to start a reply, so I will respond with apparently more than you if you think 0.69% per month is cheaper than 0% with discount...... 0.69% is still more than what i have paid as i settled in November, less than 12 months after i placed the order which saved me a chunk of change. once again as i said in my original post IF YOU SETTLE EARLY it will be cheaper than if you paid cash or if you borrowed form another lender no matter what the rate. Anglian asking for the 10% back is nonsense, they probably told you that as they probably lose their commission if you settle early. I have not had that penalty imposed and i have also just checked through my paper work and no-where in it does it say that if i settle early that i will lose my 10% discount. Of course if you do run your finance past the 2.2 year mark then you will end up paying over the odds and yes there are much better finance packages out there. also no, i don't work for Anglian, if anything, technically I work for their competition, but i can appreciate good windows and a great finance deal. if anyone is interested I am very happy with the windows themselves although they did forget the child locks on one but came came back the following week and fitted the restriction devices.

Maggiess's reply to Jinglebombs's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2014

Hello , I'm buying windows from Anglian using their Gold account, so it is not true that I cannot pay off the account before the end of 12 months from the beggining? this is what he told me but i cannot find it in any terms and conditions I signed. I will call the barclays to check it, but sounds like they count on I won't check it...

“We had someone from Anglian knock at our door and...”

Written on: 09/09/2010

We had someone from Anglian knock at our door and offer us a free quote for double glazing. As we are intending to have this done next year when an endowment policy matures we said we would be interested in a quote then but they said they could give a quote which would be valid for 12 months so we arranged an appointment. This turned into a three hour hard sell and they wanted us to sign up for the Anglian Gold Account and have it done immediately. The representative claimed that Anglian would… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2011

thanks for putin this on as we just had anglian windows round and signed up but day after went on youtube and here we canceled it that day what a narrow escape thanks again

“Second time that I have used Anglian Home Improvement ...”

Written on: 13/09/2007 by Pontius Pilot (1 review written)

Second time that I have used Anglian Home Improvement The first time I was unable to find a better deal overall. The second time I didn't even bother looking… Read Full Review