Scubapro Twin Jet Reviews

Scubapro Twin Jet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Scubapro Twin Jet

Scubapro Twin Jet

“I have had over 500 dives in these fins, and can't...”

Written on: 04/08/2009

I have had over 500 dives in these fins, and can't recommend them enough.
you need 10 or more dives in them to realize you must adapt your kick slightly and less is more with these fins,
if you try kick too hard, you go against the design of the fin and go nowhere.
switched to these fins after 5 years of avanti quattro's and will never look back.
At the school i work at all my peers are converts too.....Go on treat yourself to a Scubapro Twin Jet,they're worth every penny… Read Full Review

“excellent split fins, the Scubapro Twin jet fins are...”

Written on: 17/05/2008

excellent split fins, the Scubapro Twin jet fins are awesome and give you so much power. The only bad point is the price but you get what you pay for and with price comes quality… Read Full Review

“For me I did not like these at all as I am well built...”

Written on: 02/03/2008 by saswart (1 review written)

For me I did not like these at all as I am well built with powerful legs and prefer the Avanti quattro by a mile. I would think these might be more suitable for weaker divers (less cramp) or those having a bimble in a current free environment… Read Full Review