Neff B4472 Reviews

Oven Type: Single
Other Features
Design: Built-in

Neff B4472

“Had my Neff B4472 for 2 weeks now, early days I know...”

Written on: 28/03/2009 by adesonic (1 review written)

Had my Neff B4472 for 2 weeks now, early days I know but so far I love it, easy to use and produces excellent results. The quick heat up and pyro clean features are good for me, never had them on an oven before!… Read Full Review

Neff B4472

“I guess the Neff B4472 electric oven cooks well, but...”

Written on: 21/01/2009

I guess the Neff B4472 electric oven cooks well, but havent had much of an opportunity because of broken glass and ten day wait for replacement
The glass broke during the first pyroclean, the enamel came off due to placing a grid on the floor, pyroclean does not remove stains… Read Full Review