AtTask Inc @task Enterprise Reviews

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise - Ask a question now

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

“AtTask is always innovating and improving”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by MonkoftheFunk (1 review written)

They are driving to fill all needs of project management software and giving users the tools to go even further. Pros *They have a new ipad app for managers that give them easy access to real-time visibility into their department’s work. *Their is an API access into your AtTask data so you can make your own applications and reports or use the store.atappstore.com for more tools. *New integration with google drive and drop box when adding assets and documents to a task or project. *And new… Read Full Review

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

“@task offers so much power and ability to deliver...”

Written on: 25/04/2010

@task offers so much power and ability to deliver reports about virtually anything related to work.
We like that @task integrates issue tracking, project management, time tracking, resource management, and portfolio management into a single solution with full built-in customizable reporting that even I can do from within the application.
Setup of the application requires some help because there are so many ways it can be configured. The @task consulting team was very easy to work with and they… Read Full Review

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

“We spent quite a bit of time researching @Task,...”

Written on: 27/08/2009

We spent quite a bit of time researching @Task, including reading most of the user documentation. Then when we were ready to buy we learned that they have a minimum of five licences that need to be bought in order to open an account.
There is no online demo and no possibility to pay on a monthly basis, so that means paying close to USD 2,000 up front for something that we can't even try before rolling it out in our company.
All fair enough but it would have saved us a massive amount of time if… Read Full Review

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

“@task provides all the tools we need to drive our...”

Written on: 30/04/2008

@task provides all the tools we need to drive our growing business, and best of all, there aren't any annoying web 1.0 things like pop-ups or browser refreshes. It's all real-time and the information is all connected seamlessly throughout the application. It's been great to watch how using @task has helped us grow!
I would recommend this to any business of any size!… Read Full Review

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

“You know...this company is great to work with. Go to...”

Written on: 21/04/2008 by daninreallife (1 review written)

You know...this company is great to work with. Go to www.attask.com to see a demo of @task. They have offices in the UK - where I am located. They also have @task in multiple languages. Works great for our company.

I would recommend @task for any sized company… Read Full Review

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

“Simply I would like to say very good for @task. Very...”

Written on: 09/04/2008 by Prabhat (2 reviews written)

Simply I would like to say very good for @task. Very intuitive and customizable interface. Use of graphics. All the best features which is required to manage a project effectively… Read Full Review

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

“Don't let the name fool you - @task Enterprise is...”

Written on: 11/09/2007 by AdriannaG (1 review written)

Don't let the name fool you - @task Enterprise is great for small and mid-sized businesses. I should know - I work as a PM for an international mid-sized company based in the U.S. and I needed my project management software that could be customized - and keep up with me. AtTask provides support in seven languages. I have the same needs for business intelligence as the "big boys." I've been able to standardize processes, make data-driven strategic decisions, and provide visibility for the… Read Full Review

Beshoffs's Response to AdriannaG's Review

Written on: 19/12/2007

I've had great luck with @task too. We've noticed a big time improvement in productivity in our office. I would recommend them to anyone. I didn't see a link to their web site, but you can find them at www.attask.com These guys are the new wave of project management software.