Freshlook One Day Colour Lenses Reviews

Freshlook One Day Colour Lenses - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Freshlook One Day Colour Lenses

Freshlook One Day Colour Lenses

“The lenses are comfortable, I had no problem wearing...”

Written on: 18/11/2010

The lenses are comfortable, I had no problem wearing it all day. My only problem is when I'm trying to take them out. They're so thin that I just can't grab hold of them to take them out. I still haven't taken them out.. giving my eyes some rest before trying again. I know they're still there because they're gray and my natural eyes are brown! I've been using contact lenses for 15 years and this is the first time I'm finding it difficult to extract a lens out.

I gave a low Value for Money… Read Full Review

Freshlook One Day Colour Lenses

“I always use johnson & johnson acuvue moist daily...”

Written on: 04/10/2009

I always use johnson & johnson acuvue moist daily disposables which are strong and so comfortable. but thought i would like to try coloured daily lenses so ordered some freshlook daily disposables, i thought the quality of the lenses seemed very poor and thin and flimsy, on putting into my eye it tore immediately (i dont have long nails!)and half went up over my eye. I was able to get out the other half which just came apart in pieces & i had to go to the opticians to get the part that went… Read Full Review

Freshlook One Day Colour Lenses

“The Freshlook Once day contact lenses are really...”

Written on: 01/07/2008

The Freshlook Once day contact lenses are really comfortable you cant even tell that im wearing them, they are a must buy … Read Full Review