Bud Light Reviews

Bud Light - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bud Light

“BRING ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 03/04/2013 by Victoriaboiiiiiiiiii (1 review written)

I am a very strong drinker. I like to know that the alcohol I buy will be top notch. And I can honestly say that this beer was up to perfect standards. It is refreshing and tingled my taste buds from the first sip. I would definitely buy this beer again as my kids and the pet rabbit enjoy it too. I can now say this beer is the preferred choice for all the family. It gets me drunk after a few bottles which is excellent news. The price of this product is also good. Affordable which is even… Read Full Review

Bud Light

“Bud Light can be chilled so what poor flavour it has...”

Written on: 08/03/2009 by Woodie09 (1 review written)

Bud Light can be chilled so what poor flavour it has can't be detected. In my opinion, lousy beer. A prime example of what is wrong with brewing in a global market. To me, tasteless dross. Can be summed up with cold, fizzy and wet and gets you drunk. Spend your money on something better.
Another minor victory of style over substance… Read Full Review