Industry QB78 Deluxe Reviews

• Accuracy

• Handling

Industry QB78 Deluxe - Ask a question now

“VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS RIFLE”

Written on: 27/07/2012

I purchased a QB78 from ARCHER and when I received it the box was smashed and the gun could not be sighted in due to a bent barrel. After paying to ship it back for another one, I received the next one and the trigger was completly out of adjustment and VERY SCRATCHY feeling. After dealing with this issue and then having to pay to ship this one back I decided to fix it myself! After shooting this replacement I then noticed the power was WAY down in this gun, I asked about this issue and come to… Read Full Review

R_Haines666's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2012

i have a qb78 an it is an excellent gun you have just been unlucky with yours go on www.airgunuk.freeforums.org as there are tips on tuning this rifle and strip down guides

“qb78 fantastic lead on lead deluxe”

Written on: 11/05/2012 by owlandy (1 review written)

just got it got to say its fab zeroed in 5 mins one holing in 10 cant believe how accurate it is my mate said you wont be disappointed he was so right after 30 mins i was lead on lead at 30 yards cant wait to get out hunting get one you will love it get out bunny hunting just get one.its well made powerful accurate what more do you want its fantastic… Read Full Review

Americanairgunner's Response to owlandy's Review

Written on: 03/06/2012

These guns are even better with a tune for increased power and accuracy. They can be tuned to exceed 700 FPS with 14.3 grain pellets, making em seriously hazardous to squirrels and rabbits.

“Well I bought one of these QB78 rifles because I liked...”

Written on: 02/11/2010

Well I bought one of these QB78 rifles because I liked the look of the Bolt action loading.

I normally use an AirArms S410.22 but I would back the QB78 against it anytime.

The QB 78 is a good rifle that can be made great with just the minimum ammount of tuning ( 2 parts that's all).

Out of the box it Chrono'd at 8.75ft/lbs after I tuned it it was giving 12.75ft/lbs so I had to retune and it's now at a steady 11.50-75ft/lbs and it gives about 30 - 40 shots before the powerlets need… Read Full Review

“I have recently purchased my second of these fantastic...”

Written on: 18/08/2010 by NitroGary0 (16 reviews written)

I have recently purchased my second of these fantastic value guns. I did not buy the second, to "replace" the first but aswell as. A lightweight Co2 powered rifle of outstanding accuracy. Infinitely tuneable to a devastating (FAC)level. I love the bolt action breech and loading with pellets is simplicity itself. quite frugal use of Co2 gas gives around 65/70 full power shots from a couple of "sparklets" capsules. At 10mt or 25mt "lesd on lead" is easily possible from the box-standard gun, and… Read Full Review

“odpor čam :) veľmi presn spoľahliv CO2 pu ka...”

Written on: 02/12/2009

odpor čam :) veľmi presn spoľahliv CO2 pu ka :)
cenovo prijateľn , v hodn k pa :)

“The Industry QB78 Deluxe is a beautiful, all wood and...”

Written on: 01/07/2009

The Industry QB78 Deluxe is a beautiful, all wood and metal Chinese rifle that looks a lot more expensive that it really is. Shooting it is an absolute pleasure as it does not have any recoil whatsoever. It is also very, very accurate. I'm no sharpshooter, but can hit a quarter size target at 20 m 9 out of 10 times.

I have tried several types of pellets with this rifle (RWS SuperPoint, RWS Masterklugen, GAMO Magnum, Crossman Copperhead Wadcutter, etc.) The RWS Masterklugens work well… Read Full Review

“Excellent looking, chap and easily tuned.got one of...”

Written on: 16/09/2008 by smithylfc (1 review written)

Excellent looking, chap and easily tuned.got one of these and its the best gun i ever had mines been tuned etc but still best hunting gun i'v owned. Only problem is that it eats CO2!… Read Full Review

“After reading so many great reviews, here and...”

Written on: 22/09/2007 by danflex (27 reviews written)

After reading so many great reviews, here and elsewhere on the web,for the QB78 I decided to go ahead and chance it on another Chinese gun.
I was well aware that they are crude at best and almost always need a little work out of the box.
When I started to search for where to purchase I noticed that retailers were asking $8 to $10 more for the QB78D over the 78 so I ordered it instead!
Another gamble as they really weren't clear as to just what the 78D had over the plain 78.
It came clean, with… Read Full Review

“Beautiful out of the box. You would never guess this...”

Written on: 10/09/2007 by danflex (27 reviews written)

Beautiful out of the box. You would never guess this is Chinese.
This .177 rifle takes 2 twelve gram co2 cartridges and shoots spot on. I'm truly impressed. I put a mid quality scope on it and shooting accuracy now feels like cheating. My backyard range is only 30 yards and will now have to be enlarged… Read Full Review