PetsBestRx Sulfinex Reviews

PetsBestRx Sulfinex - Ask a question now

“In 4 days the ringworm was gone on my cat. I learned...”

Written on: 09/12/2007 by CajunCutie (1 review written)

In 4 days the ringworm was gone on my cat. I learned a lot from the company on how to get the spores out of my home so it would not be contracted on my other pets. They had a special regimen just for cats. Great product… Read Full Review

“I have 8 cats and all eight ended up with ringworm. ...”

Written on: 09/09/2007 by EthanBurke (3 reviews written)

I have 8 cats and all eight ended up with ringworm. Before I knew it, my kids had ringworm too!

They provided me information on how to eliminate the ringworm spores from my home to eliminate spreading. The products worked great and with 4 days all cats showed no signs of ringworm. I saw immediate results in just 24 hours.

I highly recommend these products. They also offer other products you might be interested in for skin ailments… Read Full Review