Crowbank Boarding Kennels, Cumbernauld, Glasgow Reviews

Media Gallery for Crowbank Boarding Kennels, Cumbernauld, Glasgow

Crowbank Boarding Kennels, Cumbernauld, Glasgow

“Fantastic first stay”

Written on: 05/01/2014

This kennel was recommended by a friend for our Bichon Frise over Christmas holiday. He is only one year old and his first visit was extremely successful. The staff were very friendly and one lady was cooking the dogs chicken for their Christmas dinner. Thought I would need to give Coisty a bath on return, but the staff had already groomed him. He smells of baby powder and is really fluffy. Absolutely delighted with his holiday home and will definitely be using again. … Read Full Review

Tricia008's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2014

Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to all the girls. Coisty was a pleasure to have stay with us and we look forward to seeing him soon. Regards, Tricia.

“People you can trust!”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by Scottd4 (1 review written)

I was a bit weary at first as this was 1st time I have put my dog in a kennel would of been the same anywhere else aswel! Was in a great location out the way of main roads etc the staff seem very genuine+all animal lovers! 1st thing I noticed was how clean the kennels are! My dog has diabetes+needs insulin which the staff have been trained for the animals get plenty of excersise! Kennels supply food+is included in price+have different kinds of food to accommodate your dogs needs found it very… Read Full Review

“We have used Crowbank Kennels at Arns ,...”

Written on: 07/01/2011

We have used Crowbank Kennels at Arns , Cumbernauld,for years having simply "found" them on the internet. We have recommended them and our friend would use them again, if required. We like the rural location, the size of the runs and the fact that each member of staff always has a nice word to say about your pet. They seem to genuinely enjoy working with the dogs and tailor an individual care plan each time they go. Your dog always comes back clean, smelling of Johnsons baby powder and… Read Full Review

“My dog goes to the kennels every day for doggy day...”

Written on: 06/12/2010

My dog goes to the kennels every day for doggy day care. He loves it! He starts barking at the bottom of the drive and doesn't stop until I let him out of the car. The dogs are exercised, well fed and well looked after. The staff at the kennels are fantastic and I would have no hesitation in recommending the kennels… Read Full Review

“very friendly and helpful staff from initial enquiry...”

Written on: 27/01/2010

very friendly and helpful staff from initial enquiry through to leaving my dog and picking him up.
kennels are very clean and roomy. You are encouraged to leave your dogs own blanket, toys and treats.
I have used the kennels several times and my dog has never appeared stressed to be left.On collecting him he has always been clean and in good condition.
iTS GOOD TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE AWAY HE IS BEING LOOKED AFTER PROPERLT… Read Full Review

“At the Crowbank Boarding Kennels my dogs are always...”

Written on: 15/01/2009

At the Crowbank Boarding Kennels my dogs are always fed their usual food, they get exercise, interaction and toys to play with. The actually get excited when we arrive there. They never appear to pine and we always get them back in tip-top condition. Friendly staff, high level of care, facilities improve every time we are there… Read Full Review

“Have used Crowbank Boarding Kennels on numerous...”

Written on: 10/12/2008

Have used Crowbank Boarding Kennels on numerous occasions, both for boarding cats and dogs. Staff are friendly, genuine and obviously care about your pets. Dogs are exercised, groomed and cared for superbly. Big roomy kennels for cats and interaction daily. - Excellent traffic free location.

Can't recomend highly enough. When I go on holiday it is with complete confidence that my pets are being cared for and having a great time. They dispense any regular medication your pets require… Read Full Review