Dating Agency Reviews - www.datingagency.com

• Ease Of Navigation

Dating Agency - www.datingagency.com - Ask a question now

“Needs to be ”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by Blairsw210 (1 review written)

I have been on this site for two weeks and have come across to many frauds wanting money it need to be more particular on how they get on to this site… Read Full Review

“Complete rip off”

Written on: 23/03/2014 by Price368 (1 review written)

This was advertised as a free site - it isn't. I followed the sign up stages but didn't write anything on my profile nor did I post a picture. Despite this AND no views of my profile, I received 24 messages in a week (none of which I could read because I didn't subscribe). The other 'odd thing' is that the majority of the messages were sent between 2am and 6am. Now I know that there's a lot of people who don't sleep through the night, but REALLY??? I'm sure it isn't really a bot!! Avoid… Read Full Review

Globalpersonalssupport's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2014

Hi Price368, we're sorry that you didn't have the best experience when joining our site. The site is completely free to join and browse but we openly state that exchanging messages with other members is a privilege of subscription. The reason why you may have received messages without a profile or picture is because your location, age and gender may have been selected by another member sending a generic Introduction message, although they are only offered once per registration. These are explained on the site and you can still check out the sender before you subscribe. They are also sometimes queued to be sent at any time and may have arrived at the time you state so they will be there for the following morning.

We don't run bots and our moderation team work 24/7 to try and ensure that all the members are genuine. If you have any doubts you can use the on-site facilities to report profiles for us to re-check.

At the time of writing this response, we are running some very competitive offers, so you might like to see just how successful the site is with a picture, profile and the ability to exchange messages.

If you have any other queries, please contact us by email.

“Terrible money taking if you ask me”

Written on: 20/12/2013

When I initially joined this site. I was more interested in meeting someone than reading the set of rules regarding how they were going to take the money, how to cancel and additional fees if you want to read your emails. This site is NOT FREE as advertised. Once you upload your profile other people cannot contact you either without paying. I wanted to sign up for three months but they took 6 months. I didn't know that until I got my bank statement in. When I called them they said that If I… Read Full Review

“All Scammers ”

Written on: 21/10/2013 by classytennislady (1 review written)

I was approached by a t least 10 men that ended up being scammers in the sense that they were not who they portrayed themselves to be and were looking for financial gain. The common denominators were: (1) All were listed as widowed (2) They had a child or children described as "respectful" and able to care for themselves. (3) They all had tragic accidents where they lost love ones in an accident or tsunami ect. (4) They all were entrepreneurs with business overseas and very well… Read Full Review

“A blatant rip-off!”

Written on: 19/08/2013

I feel totally stupid for having subscribed to datingagency.com but they have a very effective way of enticing one into doing so: When you initially join, which they claim is free - (only free in so far as they get your details and you get nothing) - you get told you have personal messages in your inbox. You can't read them of course, not unless you subscribe, as they keep on telling you, but they do show you who sent the message. Eventually, in my case, I gave way and subscribed. The 96… Read Full Review

Booboo42's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2013

That's so sad, although I know what you mean, I joined this site and didn't even have a picture or profile up, yet I was getting message's from this site saying that I have a new message from females, who really does that?
No profile and no picture, geez there are some sites out there that are truly bad sites, be aware with sites like this.............Although this is where it gets better if you have managed to view a profile then no doubt by the end of the day you will get a wink from that person, and more at the price at what this site is saying....Dating site companies are out here to make a buck, just be careful on what site you end up joining......................

“A blatant rip-off!”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by incagrass (1 review written)

“Not even as good as that.”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by D66x (1 review written)

3 Months, 2000 reviews of women made, 5 favourites selected, 200 "winks", 250 "would like to meet" encounters. All I got back were loads of general messages (not personal ones as they say), 30 women viewed my profile (so it didn't matter how good is was or was not), and just ONE "would like to meet" encounter. All my "diary" entries were banned, as breaking the rules, rules which are not published, and which they make up as they go along. Probably suffers from most profiles as… Read Full Review

“RIPOFF-MANY "MEMBERS" NOT CURRENT FAKE MESSAGES GENERATED”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by debbierosiealice (2 reviews written)

DO NOT USE this site blatantly sent messages purporting to be from me to people to lure them in as I was lured in by being told I had messages waiting. You cannot read the messages without paying up, and then cant continue a conversation cos the supposed member isn't on the site anymore but they haven't deleted their profiles. I know this as I founf friends on there who were happy to confirm the situation PLUS I SAW MYSELF THAT THE SITE SENT MESSAGES FROM ME which I DID NOT SEND. This company… Read Full Review

“100% conn”

Written on: 24/02/2013

They reel you in saying its free.well its anything but .very easy to join very hard to cancel and oo leave.only int ended to joinfor one month but they bill you again without your consent… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/05/2013

I RECEIVED FAKE MESSAGES TO LURE ME IN AND THEY SENT MESSAGES SUPPOSEDLY FROM ME THAT I CATEGORICALLY DID NOT SEND....THIS SITE IS TOTALLY MISLEADING AND SHOULD BE STOPPED

“My mother joined Datingagency.com as a mature member,...”

Written on: 20/02/2013

My mother joined Datingagency.com as a mature member, her intention was to use the 3 day trial period at £1.99 to see how it went. However in the process of paying the fee her first attempt failed, the reason being that the website is defaulted to “Visa” unless you change it - she was using a Mastercard. Upon realising that she had to change the default to Mastercard the second attempt was successful – however it charged her for a full membership at £104.99. After calling the agency… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/05/2013

FALSE MESSAGES SENT SUPPOSEDLY FROM ME TO LURE IN OTHER PEOPLE JUST AS I WAS LURED IN......DO NOT JOIN

“Dreadful!!”

Written on: 28/10/2012

Worst dating website I've used don't waste your money!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/05/2013

TOTALLY AGREE ITS A RIPOFF WITH FAKE MESSAGES USED TO LURE U IN. THEY SENT MESSAGES FROM ME TO PEOPLE WHICH I DID NOT SEND!

“Impossible to cancel”

Written on: 29/07/2012

They will not cancel your membership and keep taking money from you… Read Full Review

“Having paid once for a "lifetime" membership of their...”

Written on: 02/07/2010 by Blackcatgirl (11 reviews written)

Having paid once for a "lifetime" membership of their previous site, last year they cancelled that and enforced membership fees.

I stupidly paid for a year membership.

Now 3 months into that membership they have told me I have been put onto a "mature" network (I am 38) where I cannot search for anyone under 41 yrs of age!

All the people I was talking to for the past month have been miraculously moved to a "new" network and they offer 3 months for the price of 1 to www.singles365.com to… Read Full Review

Globalpersonalssupport's Response to Blackcatgirl's Review

Written on: 10/09/2012

You may be referring to an 'offer of a lifetime' promotion that we ran last year, which was not a lifetime membership. When one of our partners closes a site we will offer to transfer you to another site, but it is highly unusual to transfer a 38 year old to a mature site, for exactly the reasons you state. If you'd like us to look at this for you, contact is @ support@globalpersonals.co.uk

Blackcatgirl's Response to Blackcatgirl's Review

Written on: 12/09/2012

No - I paid for a lifetime membership many years ago which was not honoured.
Then got charged a further years membership... and then couldnt continue to contact people I have been chatting to as they were also enforced to move to another site.
Dreadful customer services - even now not even seeing how many years I had been a member and thinking it was only last year! Unbelievable and am still disgusted at the treatment shown to me by this company.