T-Mobile Flext 35 Reviews

• Tariff Features

T-Mobile Flext 35 - Ask a question now

“T-Mobile Flext 35 is a perfect contract at a very fair...”

Written on: 19/03/2009 by pedmac02 (13 reviews written)

T-Mobile Flext 35 is a perfect contract at a very fair price.
One of the best company i have ever dealt with, great call centre service and shop service.
Reception is great in most areas.
The billing format is easy to understand and have now went to online only, saving a bit more paper.

“This is the best deal I've ever had on a mobile. Up to...”

Written on: 12/11/2008 by neiland rach (4 reviews written)

This is the best deal I've ever had on a mobile. Up to 900 minutes or 1800 texts or a mix of both, work it out at 450 minutes and 900 texts as an average of each and you've got all the communication you need! It's perfect!… Read Full Review

“The best deal I have seen on the market. However, very...”

Written on: 05/09/2007 by carolinegent (1 review written)

The best deal I have seen on the market. However, very very sadly I feel I will have to move to something more expensive at the end of my contract because I am fed up with the signal being so bad almost everywhere in the west country. Please T-Mobile, read my review and invest in your aerials - sitting on your laurels and just being the cheapest isn't always enough - even for me!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to carolinegent's Review

Written on: 05/07/2011

I used to work at tech support for t-mobile and they are always investing in upgrading the network. Oneof the only networks to have unlimitedinternet too and you willnever get charged for going over fair useage amount, they just decrease the speed until the following month.