Toyota Rav4 2.0L convertible Reviews

• Reliability

Toyota Rav4 2.0L convertible - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toyota Rav4 2.0L convertible

Toyota Rav4 2.0L convertible

“I was a single female learner driver when I bought my...”

Written on: 08/02/2009 by lucidee (1 review written)

I was a single female learner driver when I bought my Toyota Rav4 convertible, owned it for almost 8 years & loved it. Sure the rear seats are small & only hold 2 but but I had no problem fitting 2 large adult passengers comfortably. Plus the rear sears easily lift up & stow securely for extra floorspace. After getting married & with the the birth of our first child it was religated to our second car but the back seat still fits a baby capsule snugly behind the front passenger.

Good on gas &… Read Full Review

“I had the Toyota Rav4 for 10 short months and it was...”

Written on: 05/09/2007 by tim n (11 reviews written)

I had the Toyota Rav4 for 10 short months and it was great but I had to get rid of it due to the lack of seats, I was so upset. It impressed me so much that I got the five door version (without the soft top!) just so I could get 5 seated.
If you get one, fit great huge alloys, the side steps and a nudge bar they look great!… Read Full Review