Logitech G9 Laser Gaming Reviews

Logitech G9 Laser Gaming - Ask a question now

Logitech G9 Laser Gaming

“Really love this item. ”

Written on: 22/10/2009 by JennyH01 (1 review written)

Really love this item.
It makes life so easy and I would recommend it to all my friends but I am not sure if they would like it too. Maybe they would though - I think they would. But who knows?
I bought mine from http://www.comet.co.uk… Read Full Review

Logitech G9 Laser Gaming

“I've had this mouse now for 6 months, and owned other...”

Written on: 24/07/2009 by Avanti Computer Services Northwood (1 review written)

I've had this mouse now for 6 months, and owned other gaming orientated mice before it.
I am an avid gamer, and have done many long gaming stints on this mouse and others.

The mouse is wired, with an armored cable, that should last a while.
The best bit about this mouse is ability to switch between 5 levels of DPI sensitivity, via a rocker-switch on the mouse itself.
You can do this 'in-game' in real-time, which makes the mouse great for switching between 'highly sensitive' - for controlling… Read Full Review

Logitech G9 Laser Gaming

“A few months ago my ol' Microsoft Millenium laser...”

Written on: 11/05/2009 by StanOnWheels (3 reviews written)

A few months ago my ol' Microsoft Millenium laser mouse finally gave up the ghost after eight years of contuinuous abuse, and I decided it was time for something a bit more suited for my gaming needs!
The G9 has just about the most interestingly irritating packaging ever concieved by man, it'll make you pull your hair out in chunks. With it's vacuum-sealed plastic-clamped casing (which, by the way, could rival most fallout shelters) come a set sof small ultra-powerful magnets holding the innards… Read Full Review