Dihl WCS48 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Reviews

• Service & Support

Dihl WCS48 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dihl WCS48 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler

“ ”

Written on: 14/09/2010 by paul bates (2 reviews written)

THE COOLER SOUNDS LIKE A PLANES TAKING OFF,I LIVE IN AN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER AND HAD TO TURN UP THE TV TO DROWN OUT THE DIN...IN THE END IVE TURNED IT OFF..CHEAP RUBBISH..WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS FIRST...!!… Read Full Review

Dihl WCS48 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler

“ STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY...CHEAP PRODUCTS EVEN...”

Written on: 14/09/2010 by paul bates (2 reviews written)

STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY...CHEAP PRODUCTS EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE...!!.IF I COULD GIVE NEGATIVE STARS I WOULD..!!!.THEY ARE NOT WORTH ONE STAR...!!… Read Full Review

Dihl WCS48 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler

“I've wanted a Wine Cooler for a while now, however...”

Written on: 02/09/2007 by truemama (1 review written)

I've wanted a Wine Cooler for a while now, however they are very expensive, in particular the one's with two zones. I came across this one and have been very happy with it, at such a great price (£299). It looks classy in my kitchen with it's aluminium look trim, chrome shelves and blue interior light (can be set to be off or on). The controls are very easy to use and it shows you the temperature in an electronic display.

I have red wine in one side and white in the other, the white I set to… Read Full Review