Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Lens Reviews

• Sharpness

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Lens - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Lens

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Lens

“Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Lens ”

Written on: 14/10/2011 by martinbrian (10 reviews written)

Hi all, I have owned this lens for over a year now. My lens is the one without image stabilization. My advice to you all, who are thinking of getting this lens, is save yourself a load of money, and buy the one without image stabilization. I use this lens on my Canon 7D and my Canon 5D Mk II. I never get out of focus shots or blurred shots at any focal length and I am talking hand held here. Overall a superb lens for just under £400 second hand. Martin… Read Full Review

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Lens

“With over 100 lenses produced for Canon EOS system,...”

Written on: 10/05/2010 by fatowl (25 reviews written)

With over 100 lenses produced for Canon EOS system, finding the right lenses
can be a little overwhelming. I was looking to purchase at least one Canon L series lens to go with my current kit. After researching all the information available, and the kind of photographs I would be taking, plus the most important point for me, the cost, I eventually opted for the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens.

Professional reviewers alike have hailed the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM for it's top-notch build… Read Full Review