Sandberg Direct Wireless Battery-Free Reviews

Sandberg Direct Wireless Battery-Free - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sandberg Direct Wireless Battery-Free

Sandberg Direct Wireless Battery-Free

“This is the best gadget I have bought. It is...”

Written on: 07/03/2010

This is the best gadget I have bought. It is brilliant! It really is plug and play, I have just pluged it into my sons laptop, and without further ado, it was up and ready for use. You dont have to worry about putting it back correctly into it's cradle so it's great for lazy kids or adults. It's light, responsive, practical. You can even use it in bed! but not in the biblical sence. Deffinitely would recomend this to anyone, in fact I am purchasing one for my husband… Read Full Review

Sandberg Direct Wireless Battery-Free

“The best computer accessory I have bought, I bought a...”

Written on: 12/05/2009 by milojack (1 review written)

The best computer accessory I have bought, I bought a few for my family once I had tried my own, and they all love them, children, grandchildren and friends.
Very light ,quick and easy to use, but best of all no wires and no batteries to buy.
Been using my Sandberg wireless mouse for about 2 years now, I changed to Vista and thought it probably wouldn`t work, but it`s as good as ever… Read Full Review

Sandberg Direct Wireless Battery-Free

“This mouse is amazing its so sharp with clear clicks....”

Written on: 30/08/2007 by hasgr81 (1 review written)

This mouse is amazing its so sharp with clear clicks. The Sandberg Wireless Battery-Free Mouse is very good quality as well one that I assume will last for a considerable amount of time. Very happy and most definately recommend it… Read Full Review

Sandberg Direct Wireless Battery-Free

“I've never seen a mouse like this. The Sandberg...”

Written on: 29/08/2007 by Webbo789 (3 reviews written)

I've never seen a mouse like this. The Sandberg Wireless Battery-Free Mouse comes with its own mousepad which charges the mouse on contact. It's very light to use, and has a nice feel to it.

Just plug in to your PC or Laptop and go. It looks cool too… Read Full Review