Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron Reviews

Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron

Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron

“My friend bought this for me as she loved it and at...”

Written on: 08/02/2008 by lemassy (2 reviews written)

My friend bought this for me as she loved it and at first I wasn't sure about it but now I have to agree! It is excellent. I felt a bit weird at first wearing it but now I can't be without it and I have just bought another one. Really recommend it as I hadn't realised just what a nightmare getting them washed and dry can be. Wish our towels were as thick and soft ....I got mine from their website - coochico

Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron

“The best towel ever! I hate it when it is in the wash....”

Written on: 24/10/2007 by may69 (1 review written)

The best towel ever! I hate it when it is in the wash. I would recommend it to anyone and I am sure I will use it for ages… Read Full Review

Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron

“I love the Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron! It...”

Written on: 10/10/2007 by livingstone (1 review written)

I love the Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron! It fastens around your back, so it's out of the way until you need it. It is incredibly soft too, and so absorbent! I use it on both my baby and toddler at the same bath time!

It is a great product, and now, I give all my new first time mums a Coochi bathing apron… Read Full Review

May69's Response to 316456_livingstone's Review

Written on: 24/10/2007

I found this review helpful because...I wanted to know which bathing apron to buy

Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron

“The Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron is well made,...”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by ukmum99 (1 review written)

The Coochi Coocoose Baby Bathing Apron is well made, and it arrived promptly after I ordered mine from their website… Read Full Review