Piriton Allergy Tablets Reviews

• Effectiveness

Piriton Allergy Tablets - Ask a question now

Piriton Allergy Tablets

“I thought I was going to pass out after taking one...”

Written on: 31/07/2009

I thought I was going to pass out after taking one Piriton tablet yesterday. Got blackouts, bp fell, made me so sleepy , sick feeling. It made me feel really really sick… Read Full Review

Piriton Allergy Tablets

“Piriton Allergy Tablets work for me within 30mins and...”

Written on: 28/06/2008

Piriton Allergy Tablets work for me within 30mins and very effective as I have bad hayfever - very good for the eyes! Drowsiness for 2 hours after taking tablets, however, overall good… Read Full Review