Kwells Tablets Reviews

Kwells Tablets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kwells Tablets

“Kwell's is swell! ”

Written on: 21/07/2013

We used Kwell's on our P&Q cruise and they seemed to be the only thing that relieved sea sickness. Will definitely use them again!… Read Full Review

“I THREW UP BAD!”

Written on: 27/04/2012 by awesome555599999 (1 review written)

I threw up bad after i took these on my trip to arundel! these are terrible! they feel like they get stuck in my throat, and no matter how much water i drunk, i woudlent go down.It also tastes horrid. I reccomend travelles!! they work, there tastey, and chewy!Yum! i liked liked nothing about kwells!!! im only ten man!!!… Read Full Review

Kwells Tablets

“Kwells don't make you drowsy, or if you start to...”

Written on: 01/04/2009

Kwells don't make you drowsy, or if you start to feel sick you can take them and most times you be ok.. we disolve them under our tongue for fast action Great our familys used them for tears and recomended them… Read Full Review

Kwells Tablets

“I have had to spend a lot of time in a car for work, i...”

Written on: 23/01/2009

I have had to spend a lot of time in a car for work, i dont normally get sick but the nature of what we are doing was making doing my job really hard not to mention the constant urge to throw up in my bosses car.
I took the Kwell as per the instructions i was fine when sitting in the car doing what i had to (did feel a bit slow) but if we stopped and i had to get out it was hilarious because i felt drunk and had no balance. the box says take two but i a have been taking one for the remainder… Read Full Review