Debt Lifeboat IVA Reviews - www.debtlifeboat.co.uk

• Quality Of Service

Debt Lifeboat IVA www.debtlifeboat.co.uk - Ask a question now

“We got into debt, following the purchase of a house...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

We got into debt, following the purchase of a house and birth of our children, eventually with debts stacking up we turned for help, CCCS directed us towards Mr Phillip Allen. From the begining, they were excellent. There was no looking down on us or snoobery from any of the staff, always more than helpful. When my wife lost her job, they were sypathetic and helped until we could payback and make up the deficit. The single most important thing we found was that we never had an account or… Read Full Review

“i got into a rather bad debt and could not see away...”

Written on: 30/10/2009

i got into a rather bad debt and could not see away out but my sister in law suggested going IVA that was under five years ago, i finished paying early it all back but in less time than if i had not gone IVA.

The IVA company were very helpful and answered any question i had to ask so that i could understand the legal jargon.

Thank you Debt lifeboat… Read Full Review

“I found Debt Lifeboat IVA on the internet, and I...”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by review star77 (2 reviews written)

I found Debt Lifeboat IVA on the internet, and I called them to ask about bankruptcy. They gave me lots of advice, and they weren't pushy. I decided to do an IVA in the end. It meant I was paying a lot less to my debtors every month. It went through in May, and if I've had any problems since, they've been great.

I thought the fees were a bit high, but they come out of what I pay every month, and I can't moan, because I'm paying back a lot less than I owe over the 5 years… Read Full Review