Salon Kitty Reviews - www.salonkitty.co.uk

Salon Kitty - www.salonkitty.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Salon Kitty - www.salonkitty.co.uk

Salon Kitty - www.salonkitty.co.uk

“The Salon Kitty site looks very friendly and is...”

Written on: 08/07/2009 by Lord Lucan (1 review written)

The Salon Kitty site looks very friendly and is extremely easy to use. The sections are pretty obvious (even for a mere man such as I), shoes, dresses, tops etc etc. The pictures of the products are the best I have come acroos and indeed (again what with being a man) having such attractive models is a massive plus. The order came by next day delivery and the wife loved the clothes… Read Full Review

“I'm a Guy....and Not special at Shopping....you know...”

Written on: 02/05/2008

I'm a Guy....and Not special at Shopping....you know how that is ....but I did On Salon Kitty and low and behold quick...no fuss....very easy to understand and before I knew ..'Bump' Parcel on me door step....so I went out with boys to celebrate...subsequently forgot the next week that it was my Girlfriends Birthday...and had to go back on the Web Site and Buy another gift.
But thats ok..This delivery was quicker than the first...and she's still my Girlfriend so I love this site. Salon Kitty is… Read Full Review

“Can't recommend the site enough. I love it so much. ”

Written on: 14/09/2007 by emmaolin (1 review written)

Can't recommend the site enough. I love it so much.
This is one of the best online stores out there. The site is so easy to use and there is a great selection of clothes and shoes. I love the clear photographs and descriptions. I have used them a number of times and my items always arrive on time by recorded delivery. Well done Salon Kitty!!!
One word of advice: if you like something, don't delay. Buy it. Salon Kitty has got their selection down to a fine art… Read Full Review

“Last week I ordered a Wheels & Dollbaby 'French Garden...”

Written on: 22/08/2007 by GucciVixen (1 review written)

Last week I ordered a Wheels & Dollbaby 'French Garden Bra Dress' from Salon Kitty. It was the only place in the UK that I could find it, and ever since seeing it on the official website, I really wanted it! Anyway, I ordered it and it arrived beautifully wrapped 2 days later. Unfortunately, after all that it was the wrong size!! I returned the item and asked if it could be swapped, and within a few days I had the right size sitting on the doorstep. Anyway, I loved it so much that I bought… Read Full Review