Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black - Ask a question now

Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black

“best mascara i've ever used”

Written on: 08/11/2012 by leishajlfletcher (2 reviews written)

this mascara honestly does what it promises the wand is curved which makes my very straight eyelashes slightly more curved :) this mascara also handles being curled well, i.e. doesnt flake when curled. besides the point that my eyelashes are now curled to perfection, they are soooo long and voluminous! everyone always comments on how luscious my eyelashes look since using this i also recommended it to my good friend, and she also said its definitely the best mascara shes ever used! i would… Read Full Review

Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black

“Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black does not work...”

Written on: 21/01/2009

Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black does not work for me; it barely comes off the wand! I don't like the double-sided wands either because it just takes double the time to do my mascara, and even when I'm done it's not a satisfying look. I do not recommend this mascara… Read Full Review

Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black

“Waste of my money the white does not go on the lashes...”

Written on: 25/04/2008 by brighteyes04 (1 review written)

Waste of my money the white does not go on the lashes and the black mascara is not much better. I don't believe the model used this product… Read Full Review

Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black

“This Maybelline Mascara does what it says and at a...”

Written on: 30/01/2008

This Maybelline Mascara does what it says and at a very good price. No black eyes. Looks good all day lenghts and thickens eyelashes… Read Full Review

Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black

“Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black mascara is around...”

Written on: 22/08/2007 by LQJ170891 (5 reviews written)

Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black mascara is around average, but it is nothing special that I will continue to buy.
It is double wanded - the white wand is to create the extreme length, and the black wand is for the extreme volume.
This product does cause your lashes to clump, so unfortunately it gives you that spider legs look, which is a no-no!

Overall, I must say it wasn't worth the money, and I will not buy it again… Read Full Review