Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers Reviews

Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers

☆☆☆☆☆
Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers

“The locking issue on these Yeoman Telescopic Bypass...”

Written on: 15/07/2008 by aprroger (1 review written)

The locking issue on these Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers is so annoying that whoever designed this equipment I'm sure cannot have tried it out for more than a short while.
My experience of equipment that can double up (long and short handled in this case) is that they do neither function well.
Do not buy this unless it's a gift for somebody you aren't keen on… Read Full Review

Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers

“I bought a pair of Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers at...”

Written on: 20/08/2007 by J Latimer (1 review written)

I bought a pair of Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers at a local Garden Centre, for £21. I asked a knowledgeable member of staff about the loppers, and he mentioned the telescopic adjustment could go wrong. I had not had this problem on my previous pair, so Ibought the new ones.
They are good in that they easily cut 30mm green stems and branches - BUT the "simple click of the grip end to extend or shorten to the required length and to lock in the chosen position" is a nightmare.
The adjustment… Read Full Review

Dean Harris's Response to J Latimer's Review

Written on: 03/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I had a pair of these loppers and agree with everything that has been said about them. Annoying to use. Also, one of the handles badly bent just below the blades. I did not know my own strength! Now unusable and am seeking a reliable replacement. Any recommendatios?