Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Reviews

• Single Speed Chain Driven Motor for Super Quiet, yet Powerful Operation
  • Retractable Kickstand
  • Max Rider Weight - 65kg
  • For Ages 14 +

“this Pocket bike is just great and love Razor a lot......”

Written on: 02/11/2010 by kidsonroll (4 reviews written)

this Pocket bike is just great and love Razor a lot... this bikes are made in china but the quality is excellent. We had this dirt bike since last year (i bought it from kidsonroll.com they are great) and it really works great. You can enjoy riding it. I will for sure recommend this product to anyone as its fun and cheap when looked at price… Read Full Review

“I don't actually have this Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket...”

Written on: 23/09/2009 by firebolt59 (4 reviews written)

I don't actually have this Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket bike but my friend does. When I was on it I had so much fun from such a small bike. The batterie life is ok but it takes 8-9 hours to charge back up again so I end up bored during the wait. I would recommend this to people who live mini-motos because this bike is a must by for all thrill seekers… Read Full Review

“Fantastic bike for every day use! My son started moto...”

Written on: 30/10/2008

Fantastic bike for every day use! My son started moto x and this little bike has helped him build confidence, he has learnt to jump this bike and since has started jumping his moto x bike. For anyone considering getting there son/daughter a motor bike gets one of these first! It is a great way to learn and is cheap.
We since we got our son this bike we have ordered 5 more for other local kids, they race round on them after school, I would recommend this item to anyone… Read Full Review