Freebie Jeebies Reviews - www.freebiejeebies.co.uk

Freebie Jeebies www.freebiejeebies.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Freebie Jeebies www.freebiejeebies.co.uk

Freebie Jeebies www.freebiejeebies.co.uk

“Great site and if you work with it its going to be...”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by Greg06 (1 review written)

I have found this site couple of month ago but i have ready got my ipod shuffle. Its not hard to have some if you have 10-30minutes a day … Read Full Review

“Great site, actually works to my amazement! If anyone...”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by 76Hutchinson (1 review written)

Great site, actually works to my amazement! If anyone would be kind enough to use my referral code, apple . Freebiejeebies . co . uk / 1047573 I have several emails so I can do the same for you. Many thanks … Read Full Review

“Most trusted feebie site online”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by pgarrtet09 (1 review written)

Like most people starting out,i did all the searching and so on to find out if freebiejeebies were legit, safe etc.Then when i did finally join , i stupidly took another month or so to pluck up the nerve to complete my first offer lol .Two years later and wiser id say i have completed over 100 offers on 2 sites. I have received loads of great items such as An iPad,Xbox 360,Amazon gift cards, a 42" LCD Tv and lots more. They have now made it a lot easier to get your "greens" as you can complete… Read Full Review

“Freebiejeebies Need help”

Written on: 05/09/2013 by Freegiftcharity (1 review written)

its hard to get referrals and you have to buy something but only a small amount, only 1 offer is free -_- i hope you can help i don't know how these work but ill refer back (i have other emails)… Read Full Review

“Its Fantastic”

Written on: 22/02/2013

I fist found freebiejeebies on youtube when I was looking up how to get free stuff. Then I made an acount. It all went good intil I found out that you had to complete an offer. At that very moment I thought of the other websites that said that they would give us free stuff, but ended up all being scams. I was about to quit, but I thought about it. I thought that if it was a scam then all the people that resived there free gift couldn't be lying if they had it on vidio tape the that it came in… Read Full Review

Boboo's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2013

Was it completely free with no credit card used?

Lola131231234's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2013

Also what was you free gift?

“Good”

Written on: 08/02/2013

I've been signed up on this website for a while, but i find it impossible getting any referrals and would love osme help, if so please do help, and if you are in need for some referrals please do tell me thnaks… Read Full Review

“Great site, really need friends”

Written on: 02/12/2012 by TheCoon (1 review written)

This site is amazing! my best friend tried it for fun and got a new iphone for me. now i want to do the sme for him with another product but i really need some help with getting subscribers, I don't have much peaple in my friend circle who can help me out and i cant ask him for help cause it has to be a suprise. so please help me out and subscribe to one of the offers trough my link. if you do this, you can do the same and ask your friends to subscribe to get a free gift yourself. you would… Read Full Review

Habibah's Response to TheCoon's Review

Written on: 08/02/2013

Hi i just wanted to know whether you have got referrals yet to help your friend, cause i honestly need help aswell

“ottimo davvero stupendo =) ”

Written on: 11/07/2012

se mi arriva è veramente un ottima cosa altrimenti lasciamo perdere questa applicazione spero che la mia opinione sia abbastanza dettagliata… Read Full Review

“My Question”

Written on: 07/06/2012

If i sign up then choose a iPad for my free gift and enter my address do they send me a free iPad?… Read Full Review

“Great site, just need lots of friends”

Written on: 02/05/2012

It is a legitimate site. Basically they earn money from referring you to offers when you sign up. It does take patience and effort to get your free gift… Read Full Review

“Awesomeness!”

Written on: 26/04/2012

I just signed up for this website, and am needing referrals. This seems like a legit site, and so far, I don't have anything to lose! I would really appreciate if people coming to this forum would help me out by signing up for the site using me as a referral! This would be stupendous! :) I'm anxiously awaiting referrals and the arrival of my new iPod Touch!! Thanks all!! P.S. I, myself, have even used a previous post on this forum when I signed up with this website so that I was giving… Read Full Review

Myneutronisdead's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2013

How do I refer under you? I really would like to help you out :)

“The best website for Freebies!”

Written on: 15/02/2012 by sheehan1591 (1 review written)

this is one of the best freebie websites around without a doubt. i have already got an iphone 4 and it was in a reallly good condition. My cousin signed up to this website and he has recommended me and it was fantastic. Any problems faced can be dealt with their staff with a friendly and positive approach. He got the iphone 4 for me within 3 weeks after registration. i would shocked and this time I want to do a favour for him. I want to give him a free iphone 4s. here is my link… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to sheehan1591's Review

Written on: 12/03/2012

Hi I have just signed up to freebiejeebies and have completed an offer, I am happy to help you and anyone else out with referrals but I can't work out what to do? Do I need to sign up again on your page? Sorry not used to doing this sort of the thing, this is the lengths I will go to to get an iphone 4s!! Thanks, Oh and PS anyone else reading this as soon as I have worked out how to do it I will do a referral for you in exchange for me! Thanks

Habibah's reply to Guest's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2013

Hi if you have found out how to do, could you tell me how? thanks

Myneutronisdead's Response to sheehan1591's Review

Written on: 22/10/2013

Hello. I want to help you out by referring under you. Do I just copy the link and paste the link? I'm going to try that. Any referrals in return would be much appreciated :)

Lizzie28Lopez's Response to sheehan1591's Review

Written on: 24/01/2013

can you help me out? can you get people for me to sign up? please.. ill appreciate it. Thanks.

Sheehan1591's reply to Lizzie28Lopez's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2013

Yes I can help you

Sheehan1591's reply to Lizzie28Lopez's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2013

Lizzie28lopez tell me your referral number there. I got some friends there who can help you in the referrals and i can do a referral for you too. See you there

Neil118's Response to sheehan1591's Review

Written on: 02/09/2012

Hi sheehan1591, I have just signed up to gadgets.freebiejeebies

I am struggling to get any referrals. I would be more than happy to complete an offer for you if you do the same for me.

I am not too sure how this works though, I am on exceem and my name is lucky punt.

I look forward to your reply.

“Couldn`t believe”

Written on: 19/10/2011

At first I really didn`t believe that someone could really give some goods out for free but as my friend joined I decided to do so too. First I was a bit curious so I did not want to wait too long and I wenf for an iPod nano 8GB and for that I needed 6 referies. It took me quite a while while I got them, maybe about 2 months, bet when the 6th person finally completed the offer I got my iPod pretty quick, that really surprised me. Now I am waiting for iPhone 4s and I need 29 referies… Read Full Review

Zoeemma's Comment

Written on: 12/03/2012

Hi if you want me to do an referral for you in exchange for you doing one for me my link is http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/436874, if you paste your link on here I will do a referral for you, I'm trying to get an iphone 4s too!!

“Need help”

Written on: 18/07/2011

I have been trying to get people to go look at my referral page but it won't go   Share Can someone please help me in doing so please really need help on this   Share … Read Full Review

Zaighumsaeed's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2012

how to ican complete any offer free

“FreebiesJeebies.co.uk”

Written on: 17/07/2011

I was pretty skeptical at first but decieded I was ging to give it a try. I signed up and found out you need one completted offer and 9 refferals. Most offers had to do with using a credit card to complete so I couldn't finish it. I don't have any so I conteacted them and they said when I get 3 refferals they would use that in place for a completed offer. It took about three months but I finally got 9 refferals completed out of the 20 that signed up. And about a week and a half later I got my… Read Full Review

“Great website, no catches!”

Written on: 27/06/2011

At first I was a little sceptical but after doing a little digging I found out that it is genuine and there are a LOT of people that have done very well from FreebieJeebies. Exceem is a great forum where loads of the FJ users post and www.freebiejeebiescheme.co.uk is an amazing resource for finding out how it works and how to succeed at it. Hope this helps, good luck!… Read Full Review

“great site!! products look great but you need about 25...”

Written on: 21/05/2011 by bainton (1 review written)

great site!! products look great but you need about 25 referrals to get good products. example, iphone 4 32gb needs 29!! think it takes up to 2 weeks for delivery but the drop down menu(when writing the review) only had 1 week.

but hopefully this site will speed things up a lot :)

my link is

im happy to return the favour… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to bainton's Review

Written on: 01/06/2011

Hi i just joined and need referrals this is my link http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/366296 cheers to everyone...

Guest's Response to bainton's Review

Written on: 04/07/2012

How do i do this? I already made my account but i don't know how to do the rest :/ It would be appreciated if you write back!

Rach62's Response to bainton's Review

Written on: 30/06/2011

Hi i just joined and need referrals this is my link http://mobiles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/49454
Thanks to everyone

“Hello ”

Written on: 03/04/2011

Hello

Just joined this site.

need referrals, will do favour in return.

My referral address - http://gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/323950

Cheers… Read Full Review

“h guys help me get some refferals ill return the...”

Written on: 24/03/2011

h guys help me get some refferals ill return the favour please help guys :)

http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/503447… Read Full Review

“Hey guys, ”

Written on: 22/03/2011

Hey guys,

Just signed up to this site and it looks like it's a really good deal!! All you need to do is sign up and complete one of the offers then get others o do the same through your referral link! There're loads of site like this around but this one actually seems to work, plus you can carry your referrals over - unlike any of the other sites!

Please help me out with my referals for an ipod touch by signing up through my link below:

I will… Read Full Review