J.S. Ramsbottom Target Pro Bipod Reviews

J.S. Ramsbottom Target Pro Bipod - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for J.S. Ramsbottom Target Pro Bipod

J.S. Ramsbottom Target Pro Bipod

“Ordered Friday 4pm, arrived Sat 10am, fitted Saturday...”

Written on: 22/01/2009 by Bytethebullet (2 reviews written)

Ordered Friday 4pm, arrived Sat 10am, fitted Saturday 11am, easy peasy fitting to front swivel stud. The tilt and pan is really useful, it's nice and steady for those longer range shots. It looks pretty durable. All in all a nice product...Light weight, Easy to deploy. Simple to fit… Read Full Review

“I have the target pro bipod fixed to my BSA super10...”

Written on: 15/08/2007 by goggzys1028 (3 reviews written)

I have the target pro bipod fixed to my BSA super10 bull barrel. It enable`s me to take long & steady shots from ether the prone position or from a fixed platform (i.e: gate post, strawbale) it`s doubled my accuracy & added 20+yards to my affective range. it`s lightweight design add`s very little weight to the rifle it`s pan & tilt features help me follow anything in my sights with out re-positioning. the extendable leg go from 9-12" which will be adequate for most shooters. It`s spring design… Read Full Review