Kevin Trudeau, More Natural Cures Revealed Reviews

From 1 review

Kevin Trudeau, More Natural Cures Revealed - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Kevin Trudeau, More Natural Cures Revealed

“You get More Natural Cures Revealed free with Weight...”

Written on: 15/08/2007 by djschrage (1 review written)

You get More Natural Cures Revealed free with Weight Loss Cures, you also get another book free. If not satisfied, you get your money back less Shipping and handling. I found out in trying to return them that I would only get $14.95 back; the shipping and handling on EACH book was $9.95. What a way to make money! I no longer consider the other two books as free.
Also, I looked at the Weight Loss Cures and to do everything daily in Phase I would require someone to devote the entire day to… Read Full Review

397728_Specialist's Response to 304696_djschrage's Review

Written on: 03/09/2008

I disagree with this review because...djschrage obviously is more worried about money for books than the possibility of really detoxing his body. After all I've received 10 books from Trudeau and others over ITV Ventures and benefit from all of them. I will gladly pay twice the shipping for valuable information. I'm certain that Trudeau doesn't earn much if anything with shipping costs and if so...who cares. Nothing of any value is for free. ( the specialist)