Vauxhall Astra CC 1.9 CDTi Twintop Design Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Astra CC 1.9 CDTi Twintop Design - Ask a question now

“Fantastic Car”

Written on: 07/11/2012 by Davboy9 (1 review written)

I love my vauxhall twintop! It's totally reliable, the main dealer is helpful and the roof mechanism is amazing! This really is a pleasant coupe in the winter transforming to a dynamic convertible in the summer! It's perfect for every day use. The engine provides pace with economy and comfort! A real head turner in ultra blue! Best car I gave ever owned! My family love it for days out in the summer and despite the roof being in the boot there us still enough space for shopping or luggage! With… Read Full Review