Volkswagen Polo Dune Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Volkswagen Polo Dune - Ask a question now

“Nice to drive but would be a sure winner with the...”

Written on: 27/01/2010

Nice to drive but would be a sure winner with the 130bhp diesel engine.My 80bhp model is ok but could do with +20bhp just for the hill climbing.Very rare in the 80bhp range with only 7 cars nationwide on the autotrader site.
Nice to drive at night with the blue glow of the instruments and the very bright headlights.Would recommend if you want to stand out from the polo crowd.Only seen one other in my area… Read Full Review

“Having just bought my polo dune i am still learning...”

Written on: 04/11/2009

Having just bought my polo dune i am still learning the cars manners and driving pleasures. Having just bought the car for £7,750 with 17000 miles and one female owner I am well pleased. It is a lovely looking car in metallic blue and is fitted with the 80 bhp engine. It seems a rare model having only seen one other in my area.I did read many reviews on the car but bought after only a 4 mile test drive. Very very happy with my purchase so far (not to mention cash back from my insurer, £150 road… Read Full Review