Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman Reviews

Media Gallery for Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman

Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman

“I was hoping for the story of an insecure woman, what...”

Written on: 02/12/2010

I was hoping for the story of an insecure woman, what I got was an irritating babble. This woman is so dense, stupid and paranoid I felt really annoyed while reading it. Many a times I just wanted to bring the book back to the library without finishing. I didn't bring it back until I actually finished it, not because I felt curious if she'd end up with ANA, but because I have this little neurotic tic that I HAVE to finish everything I start. And I wasn't even satisfied that I made it to the… Read Full Review

Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman

“I started reading the book like 3 days ago and i'm...”

Written on: 08/01/2010

I started reading the book like 3 days ago and i'm almost done today. Well, I'd say its a terrific book indeed, i actually feel like I'm the one in the book. It totally sounds like it's been written for me. Well, may be thats how similar my life is to her. Well I cant wait to finish and see what happens in the end!! NB: I LOVE this book!!!… Read Full Review

Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman

“I have read Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in...”

Written on: 29/04/2004 by layla21uk (1 review written)

I have read Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This? 10 times plus and you feel sorry for this woman who believes the whole world is against her because of her bottom.
It is extremely funny, especially what happens when she goes for a first dinner date with ANA, its jaw dropping horrible!!… Read Full Review