Brompton S-Type Folding Bike Reviews

Brompton S-Type Folding Bike - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Brompton S-Type Folding Bike

Brompton S-Type Folding Bike

“Mine is a custiom build Brompton S-Type Folding Bike....”

Written on: 02/07/2009 by thelighterthief (1 review written)

Mine is a custiom build Brompton S-Type Folding Bike. Desert Sand 3 speed with the brooks saddle. It is replacing a full size

I picked it up from the shop and decided to ride the 17k home. After about 200m I was used to the wheel size and very quick steering.

It is not just a good folding bike (The smallest cleverest and best built) but actually a very good bike full stop. I never lock it but take it in with me wherever I go. A truly personal transport.

Brompton S-Type Folding Bike

“Brompton S-Type Folding Bike is quick and easy to...”

Written on: 09/04/2009

Brompton S-Type Folding Bike is quick and easy to ride, but most of all it has brought all the fun and joy back to cycling.....my other bike is a hand built tourer… Read Full Review

Brompton S-Type Folding Bike

“I got the Brompton S-type with the 3 speed gear set....”

Written on: 01/04/2009 by bazman (7 reviews written)

I got the Brompton S-type with the 3 speed gear set. The first thing I noticed about this bike is the quality of workmanship which is very good. Folding is a simple process once you've practiced a few times. I am 6'6" and got the telescopic seat post and the bike fits me perfectly. When riding, the bike feels solid and you wouldn't think it's a fold up. The S-type handle bars are nice and low for someone as tall as I am, so I get a good low position. When folded up it takes up very little room… Read Full Review