Laura Ashley Reviews - www.lauraashley.co.uk

Laura Ashley - www.lauraashley.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“POOR QUALITY .... CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT INTERESTED”

Written on: 12/02/2015 by 1katya (11 reviews written)

I bought some expensive padded coat hangers from Laura Ashley 7 months ago. One of them broke under the weight of my Winter coat. I had expected the hanger to be at least made of solid wood - but on unpicking the covering, I found it was thin cheap-looking and brittle black plastic covered with a foam padding. I contacted Laura Ashley who said that if it hadn't snapped in the first month, they weren't interested. I think this will be my last purchase from Laura Ashley… Read Full Review

“DON'T ORDER ONLINE IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME”

Written on: 28/04/2012

There's no disputing that Laura Ashley do lovely products, but we do pay a fair price for them. I ordered a light fitting 10 days ago and received an email the following day stating my order had been released for delivery. Since then I haven't heard a thing. They state 5-7 working days for delivery which have now passed. How hard can it be to let customers know a more accurate picture of when their item will arrive. Every other online retailer seem manage it. To top it off, they've ignored… Read Full Review