Iron Horse Transit Reviews

Iron Horse Transit - Ask a question now

Iron Horse Transit

“Feels like a flat bar racer”

Written on: 03/03/2012 by CunningScot (1 review written)

Although I bought this bike (2008 version i believe) 2nd hand paying £250 (which was more than I wanted to pay), I'm really pleased with it. Its very light and agile and Ideal for buzzing around Edinburgh. The colour beige/brown is not that attractive at first but the great thing is it deesnt get any attention from potential theives. With the 24 gears it can get up any hill I come across. I have not had any issue with the brakes like the other reveiwer on this page. I like the fact that you… Read Full Review

Iron Horse Transit

“I bought my Iron Horse Transit from Evans in...”

Written on: 27/05/2010

I bought my Iron Horse Transit from Evans in Manchester March 2009, like the other reviewer it was in the special offer bracket (£399 instead of £499) as it was a 2008 bike. Its very light, really fast if you want to push with very smooth gear change. The standard brakes blocks are reasonable (I have hydraulics discs on my MTB) but in the wet just okay. I have since upgraded them with Shimano Dura-Ace pads an they are fab. Its a great bike, with good geometry and a pleasure to cummute my daily… Read Full Review

Iron Horse Transit

“I got on this bike because it was on the sale rail and...”

Written on: 06/03/2008

I got on this bike because it was on the sale rail and found it to be exceptional!
As soon as I rode it out of the shop I knew it would be heading home with me and I can't wait to ride it to work.
So quick I compared it with a specialised Dolce ladies frame and was a bit disappointed with the race bike to be honest.
Still maybe I just prefer hybrids.
I recommend this ob ride comfort......build and quality to be confirmed as I have not owned it long enough… Read Full Review