JD Sports Reviews - www.jdsports.co.uk

“JD Sports is goooood.”

Written on: 16/05/2009

JD Sports is goooood.
Ordered from website, arrived nxt day via citylink… Read Full Review

“as i walked in the JD Sports shop at Meadowhall i...”

Written on: 16/08/2008

as i walked in the JD Sports shop at Meadowhall i started to look about and then a women walked over to me and said is there anything i could help you with, i told her what i was looking for and she took me straight there.i tried the shoes on and took them off she asked is that all i could help you with i replied yes thankyou and she put the shoes i was buying behind the counter to make it easier for me… Read Full Review

“I really like JD sports and after going round the...”

Written on: 11/04/2008

I really like JD sports and after going round the store and undecided about what i wanted to buy i went home and looked on www.jdsports.com

I ordered a pair of trainers. I had already seen them and tried them on so i knew what i was getting it was just down to how well the site worked and whether they would let down the store.

The trainers I ordered arrived with no problems. Exactly when i expected them. I would definitely use jd sports again, without questionning it.

If I hadnt already tried… Read Full Review