JD Sports Reviews - www.jdsports.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“very poor”

Written on: 23/11/2013

JD sport service was very poor! I ordered by online. I bought some for winter, hat and scaft. But they gave me the wrong hat! I dont feel to give it back,. So i gave the wrong hat to my friend! Very very rubbish!… Read Full Review

“out of stock”

Written on: 20/02/2013

i want some trainers that are exclusive to jd they dont have them in my size in stores & dont have them at all online and they are exclusive to JD :(… Read Full Review