My Chemical Romance, Teenagers Reviews

From 1 review

My Chemical Romance, Teenagers - Ask a question now

My Chemical Romance, Teenagers

“This song is remotely catchy- but after the first time...”

Written on: 02/07/2008 by toniiLou (5 reviews written)

This song is remotely catchy- but after the first time you hear it, it grates on you until you want to strangle the lead singer for inflicting it on the world. This mediocre pop "ballad" will no doubt be an anthem for the stereotypical emo kids out there who believe that the thirtysomethings in this band are people to relate to... they're not. Its a marketing ploy. Go buy some Joy Division instead… Read Full Review

Miss Piggy's Response to toniiLou's Review

Written on: 04/07/2008

As a thirty 'something' I have to disagree, My Chemical Romance have a lot of offer and do not just appeal to the "stereotypical emo kids" out there. Both albums are great and personally I think that Teenagers is one of there better songs. I am sorry to hear that you do not like it but that's why there are so many genres of music out there to cater to each individuals needs.

Guest's Response to toniiLou's Review

Written on: 21/06/2011

I have to say, you sound like your not exactly a MCR fan.. So how can you say that, just hearing the one song?! If you ask anyone, I mean ANYONE who doesn't listen to Rock like we probably do, you'll find out that they'd might actually like this song! I know many people who have LOVED rock ever since they heard this song. Suck out my friend. These people are something to look up to! <3