Rihanna, Shut Up And Drive Reviews

Rihanna, Shut Up And Drive - Ask a question now

“I'm a Rihanna fan so I do like a lot of her stuff and...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by chez18 (172 reviews written)

I'm a Rihanna fan so I do like a lot of her stuff and this is one of my favourites! I like it better than Umberella!… Read Full Review

“There's just no getting away from Rihanna since that...”

Written on: 02/10/2007 by Tania (78 reviews written)

There's just no getting away from Rihanna since that damn umbrella song inflicted itself upon our unsuspecting ears this summer. Here we have yet another fantastically mediocre offering of over-produced; not quite sure what it wants to be; musical manufacturing from the pop puppet. Another example of how rubbish the charts are and quite frankly not good enough to warrant the extensive air play. Shut Up And Drive? I think she should shut up and go away… Read Full Review

329354_Naydes04's Response to Tania's Review

Written on: 06/12/2007

I found this review unhelpful because i like the song