Timbaland feat Doe/Keri Hilson, The Way I Are Reviews

Timbaland feat Doe/Keri Hilson, The Way I Are - Ask a question now

“one of my favorites songs at the minute!!!! i love...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by chez18 (172 reviews written)

one of my favorites songs at the minute!!!! i love everything about it! im a timberland fan and this song is just amazing! i dont know how anyone could knock it!!!!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Kids everywhere will reply "that's the way I are" to...”

Written on: 16/08/2007 by chrisyuk (45 reviews written)

Kids everywhere will reply "that's the way I are" to replace "bothered?" and previous to that "whatever". Please someone - save our English!… Read Full Review

Tania's Response to chrisyuk's Review

Written on: 18/08/2007

Save our English, and the world from this awful music! I hate it too, although I like to think it's more to do with the decline in the standard of pop music as opposed to getting old...

“The Way I Are is absolutely everywhere at the moment...”

Written on: 16/08/2007 by Tania (78 reviews written)

The Way I Are is absolutely everywhere at the moment and I am sick of hearing this stupidly over-produced tripe! I guess Timbaland is a producer, so that's his 'forte' as it were... Still, he should refrain from trying to sing.

Obviously a big hit for teeny bopper fans of that rubbish that they call R'n'B, but I think I'll give this one a miss… Read Full Review