Pioneer BDP-LX70 Reviews

From 1 review

Pioneer BDP-LX70 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pioneer BDP-LX70

Pioneer BDP-LX70

“Overall, I would well recommend this Pioneer HD DVD...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by PoloPete (37 reviews written)

Overall, I would well recommend this Pioneer HD DVD Player, however when I think more into this review, maybe I am simply recommending HD DVD Players and the latest software rather than this DVD Player alone.

I personally have nothing to complain about, Pioneer seems to be of very good quality build...
For example, this DVD player is very stylish and not too big but at the same time it doesn't feel like there are any cheap bits attached to it.
It constantly gives a very high quality picture as… Read Full Review

Mark Lucas's Response to PoloPete's Review

Written on: 25/02/2008

Either you're kicking yourself after toshiba pulled out & blu ray won the format war... or you're a retailer / rep? I thought HD was officially Dead my friend?
<br/>