Arami, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Arami, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne - Ask a question now

“I went to Newcastle's stylish Arami Bangladeshi...”

Written on: 01/01/2008 by m4Rt (1 review written)

I went to Newcastle's stylish Arami Bangladeshi restaurant after work on Friday. I was blown away. This place has had half a million spent on its delightful interior, centred around neutral colours, clever lighting and mirrors and spectacular chandeliers. The interior set us up for something special in the gastronomy department, and we were not disappointed. This pace is stunning, and we ate the best curried food I have eaten in a very long time. If you like spiced food, and are keen on fish… Read Full Review

“I love the food and the service at Arami in Newcastle....”

Written on: 01/01/2008

I love the food and the service at Arami in Newcastle. I basically loved everything! When I went to the restaurant I was served straight away… Read Full Review