Kodak EasyShare C613 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Kodak EasyShare C613 - Ask a question now

Kodak EasyShare C613

“I bought this camera for my birthday and after taking...”

Written on: 09/12/2010

I bought this camera for my birthday and after taking one photo, i calmly flushed it down the toilet… Read Full Review

Kodak EasyShare C613

“One day while going to work on my bicycle and one car...”

Written on: 21/06/2009 by domaci pes (1 review written)

One day while going to work on my bicycle and one car tried to hit and run while passing me by (I had to do evasive action) and I didn't have time to read the license plate number. (And even if I did and reported it, nothing would happen since there is no witness or evidence.) I had more close encounters with cars (driving too close). I decided to buy a camera to be mounted at back rack of my bicycle and in movie mode constantly monitor all cars behind me.
Didn't want to buy expensive camera… Read Full Review

Kodak EasyShare C613

“I bought this Camera for a Second Digital Camera I...”

Written on: 24/05/2008

I bought this Camera for a Second Digital Camera I find myself very pleased with the Results I get from it. The picture Quality is very close match for my Kodak Z-650. It is very Compact a Take Anywhere type of Camera. I love the Compatibility between these 2 Cameras Same SD Card and not only that if you Swap Cards you can see the pictures Taken on the other Camera or take more pictures on that Card on the other Camera. Same USB Cable works for Both Kodak Cameras. At the Price I paid I could… Read Full Review

Headtrip's Comment

Written on: 17/11/2008

I agree with this review because I got a really good price from an office supplies store too and the camera has been very reliable and takes good pictures, good enough to blow up to 11x14 prints.

Kodak EasyShare C613

“I received this camera as a gift, and started using it...”

Written on: 23/05/2008

I received this camera as a gift, and started using it right away. No problems. Fantastic product… Read Full Review

Kodak EasyShare C613

“The Kodak Easy Share C613 Zoom features 6.1 mega pixel...”

Written on: 11/11/2007 by chrisattrill (1 review written)

The Kodak Easy Share C613 Zoom features 6.1 mega pixel resolution and a KODAK AF 3X Optical As pheric Lens (36-108 mm). It is an entry-level easy-to-use point-and-shoot compact digital camera with AUTO mode, plus Scene Modes to automate common picture-taking and some of the more challenging lighting situations.

I think the Kodak c313 is very good. It's good for money and also it is easy to use. The camera is manufactured with the worlds leading Kodak… Read Full Review