Quod, Oxford Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Quod, Oxford - Ask a question now

“Quod, Oxford - I found something in my salad of...”

Written on: 26/08/2008

Quod, Oxford - I found something in my salad of lettuce and fennel?!! That came with six prawns - £16.50!! Waiter appeared to forget to bring potatoes, salad and chip side orders. The table was not big enough if two people sitting opposite each other eat pizza. One pizza seemed cold, base undercooked and pepperoni unappetising.

I suggest it's a nice place to go for a coffee!… Read Full Review

Lisaelliott's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2013

I don't recognise Quod from this review. I go there quite often, usually in the afternoon but for an evening meal a few times as well. True it's not a cheap place, but it's not supposed to be a fast food place. Having worked in a few places (not Quod), I know that some times things just don't go as planned! Perhaps you were unlucky, I always find the staff efficient and nice. However, front of house staff tend to come and go, it's very annoying when your favorite waiter/ess disappears! All I can say is give them another try, I'm sure it will go well..